Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates FAQs
Pricing and Promotions FAQs
Shipping and Delivery FAQs
2. Services experience feedback
3. CTF Rewards
4. Sponsorship request
5. Careers at SW
6. New supplier / provider
7. Teamware & Coporate Sales
+ How does the sizing work?
- Will the selected size fit me or not?
- There is no better substitute than trying a product on to see if the selected size fits well. Click here to see our store locations.
+ Product (Style, Size, Colour) I want to order is not available on SW website?
Our website displays all products which are physically in stock at any of our different warehouses. However, due to the large volume of orders being managed daily, it is possible that the desired product may still be available, or we may still be able to source it from the supplier
+ How can I provide feedback about a product?
Online order FAQs
+ How can I pay for my online purchases?
+ Is it safe to use my credit card on sw.com.au?
+ Can I make a change to an existing order or cancel an order after it has been placed?
- Yes, our returns policy is very simple and user-friendly. However, the sooner you communicate to us, the better it will be
- If your change or cancellation communication is received prior to your order being shipped, we will allow complete amount as store credit
- If your order has already been shipped prior to us receiving your change request, a store credit will be allowed after deducting the return shipping charges
+ What happens if I order a product that is out of stock?
- Our website is designed to show items which are in stock, available for sale. However, as the website does not update inventory in real time, it is possible that a fast selling item may be sold out by the time your order is received. If an item on your order is sold out, we will contact you to determine if you would like a substitute product or a refund if a suitable substitute cannot be found to your satisfaction.
+ I did not receive a confirmation email on completion of my order?
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of successfully placing your order please check your spam filter as our confirmation email might have been flagged as spam by your ISP. All confirmation emails are sent to the email address entered at time of placing the order. Please contact Customer Service via email with your full name and order number and we will confirm your order.
+ How can I track the status of my order?
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your shipment tracking number and a link to the shipping company website. Tracking on the shipping Company’s website may only be available from next day. We encourage you to register on our website so that you may be able to view the status of your order at any time convenient to you.
If you have not received a tracking number, please contact Customer Service with your full name and order number and we will provide an update on your order.
Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates FAQs
+ Can I purchase or redeem a Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher online?
- Yes, Sportsmans Warehouse (SW) Gift Cards and e-Gift Certificates can be purchased on our online store and can be sent to a friend or family as a gift. Gift Cards work seamlessly through our various channels. They can be purchased online and redeemed online or in –store, or can be purchased in our physical stores and can be redeemed either online or in-store. Click here to purchase your e-Gift Certificate online. Upon finalizing your purchase, the e-Gift Certificate number and instructions will be emailed to yourself and the designated recipients. They may be used toward the purchase of any item in our vast product selection simply by visiting the site.
- Gift Cards issued by our physical stores come in activated state. Physical Gift Cards issued by our webstore need to be activated online. E-Gift Vouchers come in an activated state. Please note that all active Gift Cards are as good as cash. You are advised to store them carefully, and in a secure place. Sportsmans Warehouse accepts no liability for stolen / misplaced / shared Gift Cards.
+ What do I do if my recipient does not receive their e-Gift Voucher?
- E-Gift Vouchers are sent digitally to both, the donor as well as to the recipient, through emails. If the recipients have not received the email, let them check their spam mail folder, or you may forward the email again
- E-Gift Vouchers are as good as cash. To redeem, you just have to enter the e-Gift Voucher number in the shopping cart page, and it will be redeemed. Liability of Sportsmans Warehouse ceases once the email has been delivered, either to you or to the recipient. We request you to keep these emails secure and not share with any-one else other than the recipient
+ How do I pay with a SW Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher?
- To quickly check the balance, or to activate the Gift Card, we encourage you to register on our website. If you are a registered member, go to My Account Gift Card, enter the Gift Card Code, and click on “Check Status and balance” or on “Activate Your Card”. If you are not a registered member, please fill up your shopping cart, and on the shopping cart page is the space where you fill in the Gift Card / e-Gift Voucher details, and check balances
- To make a purchase by redeeming either a Gift Card or an e-Gift Voucher, select the products you want to buy, put them in the shopping cart, and on the same Shopping Cart page you will be able to enter your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher number in the field "Gift Cards"
- Click on “Check Gift Card status and balance” to view the status of your Gift Card, OR click on “Redeem Gift Card” to redeem the balance in the Gift Card
- Gift Cards purchased from our physical stores are already activated, and need not be activated. Gift Cards purchased online need to be activated. Click on Redeem Gift Card, and another box appears asking for Activation Code. Enter the Activation Code that was provided to you in the confirmatory email, and click on “Activate Gift Card”
- E-Gift Vouchers just need to be redeemed, and no activation is required
- This will deduct the amount remaining in balance on the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher from your order total. If your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher is more than the total purchase, the total purchase amount will be deducted and you will be able to use the remaining amount for future purchases
- To redeem more than one Gift Card / e-Gift Voucher per transaction, follow the above process
- Gift Card / e-Gift Voucher once redeemed cannot be returned or exchanged
+ Can I check my Gift Card balance online?
- Yes, you can, by going to MY ACCOUNT page on the website
Pricing and Promotions FAQs
+ Are prices on your web store and in your bricks & mortar stores the same?
- Mostly yes, but occasionally we may run web store only or in-store only promotions that may lead to prices being different.
+ The price when I placed my order is different to what I looked at earlier?
- Yes, it is possible due to start/end of promotional pricing period. Contact Customer Service with your full name and order details and we will try to fulfill your order on the price you saw, subject to availability of the product
- Prices of some products may be different to the group of customers you belong to. We strongly recommend you become a member of Rewards Program, to avail of the best prices. As soon as you log in, you will see the product prices as applicable to you
+ How do I find out about upcoming promotions?
- Best way is to sign up to our rewards program Chase the Feeling (CTF) Rewards by clicking here
- Alternatively, you can sign up for our newsletter by completing the details here.
+ What do I need to know about promotions/coupons?
- Promotions, discounts, coupons and promotional codes (collectively "Promotions") are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- Promotional prices apply automatically
- Coupons are for one time use only. Coupons will have to be redeemed by entering coupon code on the shopping cart page
- While you may have more than one coupon code available to you for redeeming, only one coupon can be redeemed per transaction
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- Free shipping promotions are valid for Australian standard ground shipping within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
- Free shipping is based on the net shopping cart value after deducting value of gift card redemption and after applying discount against any coupon
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- Any credits towards exchange / refund will only be at the net purchase price. Coupons once redeemed cannot be refunded / applied again
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while stocks last; Sportsmans Warehouse does not issue rain checks for items that run out of stock.
- Sportsmans Warehouse can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
+ How do I use a promotional code?
- To use the promotional code you have to enter it into the checkout page of your order. After you have finished shopping, click on your shopping bag. Underneath the items added is a "Promo/Voucher Code" input. Enter your Promo Code into this section and Click Apply. The discount will then be applied to your order and can be finished as usual.
Please note: Promotional codes can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Shipping and Delivery FAQs
+ Do you ship to any other country beside Australia?
+ Do you deliver to a PO Box address?
- Yes, except for bulky goods, we can deliver to a PO BOX address at an additional charge.
+ When can I expect delivery of my order?
- 1 to 3 business days for orders placed before 2pm AEST in metro areas but can take longer for regional and rural areas.
+ How are the shipping charges calculated?
- Shipping and handling charges are based on the delivery option chosen and the weight, size and dimensions of the chosen items. Shipping costs will be listed on the "Place Order" page during checkout.
+ What are the conditions for FREE delivery?
- The order value must be $100 or over excluding shipping and weight of the packaged goods must be less than 3kg.
+ Can I order online and collect in-store?
- Yes, orders placed online are available for collection at your local SW store. Pick up is FREE and you can collect your item(s) at a time convenient for you. After you have completed your order online, a SW representative will contact you when your order is ready to be collected from your nominated store.
- Please note: Items ordered through SW Online may not be available at your nominated store, so only go in-store for collection AFTER being notified by a SW representative that your order is ready for collection.
- In order to shop online and collect at your nearest store: Select your items and add to your SW shopping bag. When you are ready to finalise your order, continue to the checkout. Choose “get a quote” for delivery options and use the store locator to select your closest SW store. Login with your username and password or register and complete your order using our secure payment process. A SW representative responsible for the order from the nominated store will contact you within the next working day between 9 am to 5 pm to organise a convenient pick-up date and time. You will be required to either carry the same credit card through which payment was made for the online purchase or a copy of your order confirmation email to collect your order from the nominated store.
+ What is your returns policy?
- We are happy to refund or exchange merchandise that is unworn, received damaged, incorrectly shipped, faulty or deemed not suitable for the manufacturers intended purpose.
- Simply return the product that you want exchanged or refunded in the original condition & packaging it was received in within 30 days of the order date.
- Refunds are made to the PayPal account, credit card or the bank account used to make the purchase and are processed within 1 to 3 business days of receiving and processing a return.
+ How do I return an item?
- If for any reason you would like to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below under different scenarios:
- Fill out the enclosed form with your details and reason for return or exchange.
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive confirmation within 24 hours.
- Once confirmation is received, please send by Australia Post to the nominated address on the return form.
- In the case of a return for a refund, the goods will be checked once they have been received by SW and a refund will be issued to your method of payment eg: PayPal or Credit Card.
- In the case of a return for an exchange, the goods will be dispatched once the returned item(s) have been received by SW.
+ Can I return items that we purchased as a gift?
- Yes, you can return items that were either purchased for you as a gift or that you purchased for another person. Please follow the returns instructions above and remember to tick on your returns form that it was a gift.
- If a refund is being issued, it will go back to the card originally used on the order. If an exchange is being issued, it will be sent back to the shipping address unless stated otherwise.
+ Can I return items purchased with a SW e-Gift Card / e-Gift Voucher?
- Yes, items that were purchased either in full or partially by a Gift Card / e-Gift Voucher can be returned for a refund or exchange. Please return as usual with the returns form filled out. If the order is being exchanged and an additional amount is owing, our Customer Service will contact you regarding further payment.
- If you want to claim a refund against your order, please contact customer service.
+ I used a promotional discount code on my order, will this apply to my exchange?
- Please be aware of the minimum spend of your promotion. If returning items for a refund and your remaining order is no longer above this minimum threshold, you will also need to send the promotional gift back (in original condition) to receive a full refund. Promotional discounts will only be honoured providing size exchange requests are available. Refund amount will at maximum be equal to the amount paid by you against your purchase.
+ What services do you provide?
- We provide a range of services at locations in close proximity to our physical stores. These service include, but are not restricted to:
- Installation of items such as trampolines, cross-trainers, home gyms etc
- Servicing of treadmills
- Cricket bat repairs
- Tennis re-stringing
- Custom team and corporate uniforms
+ Thinking of removing items from your cart?
- You may instead want to consider saving the items to your wish list for a future purchase. Items that you move to your wish list can later be moved back to your shopping cart, or you can send copies of your wish list to others in hopes of making your wishes come true.
Please note, items added to your wish list do not ensure later availability. (You must login to use the wish list feature). You may always login by clicking "Member Sign In" on the menu bar at the top of any page.
Service Experience feedback
1. Regarding product purchased: please fill out the form with complete details, and we will get back to you
2. Regarding service experienced at any of our stores or from your online purchases: please fill out the form with complete details, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. What is Chase the Feeling (CTF) Rewards program?
- It is a program designed to reward people who choose to shop with us, whether online or in-store.
2. How does it work?
You earn minimum 1 point for every $1 you spend at Sportsmans Warehouse. Points expire after one year, if no more points are earned in that period. Once you earn 250 points, you receive a $10 reward credit. These Reward Credits are valid for 120 days, and need to be redeemed within this period
3. Why should I join Chase the Feeling (CTF) Rewards program?
- You’ll enjoy a variety of privileges including:
- Advance notification on sales
4. Who can join Chase the Feeling (CTF) Rewards program?
- Any individual over the age of 15 years.
5. How do I join?
- Online – by filling in the details here
- In-store – please check with a customer service assistant at the Point-of Sale Counter
- Promotional emails – will have your indicative points balance.
- Reminder emails – will be sent to you 15 days prior to expiry date advising you of your Reward Credits balance and the upcoming expiry date
6. How do I know what my points and/or reward credit balance is?
- Online - if you are a registered user, check by Logging> My Account>CTF Reward Program Statement
- In-store – please check with a Customer Service assistant at the Point-of Sale Counter
- Promotional emails – will have your indicative points balance.
- Reminder emails – will be sent to you 1 month prior to points expiry date advising you of your points balance and the upcoming expiry date
7. How do I redeem my Reward Credits?
Online – by logging in, making a purchase and entering reward credit details in the required location
In-store – by identifying yourself at the time of purchase by either showing your tag or a unique identifier such as providing your email or mobile phone number.
8. When do my Points and/or Reward Credits expire?
- You have 12 months to accrue 250 points
- You need minimum 250 points before they can be converted to a $10 reward credit
- You have 120 days to use your reward credits
9. How do I unsubscribe from promotional emails?
- By clicking Unsubscribe link in any of the promotional emails
10. Do you have detailed Terms and Conditions for the Chase the Feeling (CTF) Rewards program?
Chase The Feeling (CTF) Rewards Program is operated by Sportsmans Warehouse and is available to people aged 15 and over. It is the prime condition of CTF program to share your unique and valid email with us, as the program communications will only be through email.
CTF members will be able to identify themselves through their email (both in-store and online), or through barcoded key-tags (only in-store).
Each member of the Sportsmans Warehouse CTF Rewards Program is bound by these Terms and Conditions:
||Only individuals can apply for CTF membership. Associations, Clubs, Corporations, Government Bodies, High Schools, Primary Schools, and Universities, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the CTF
||Active CTF members may receive regular CTF communications by email showing CTF Reward balance. It is a pre-requisite condition to have, and share with Sportsmans Warehouse, a unique and valid email address to receive Member communications. Should a Member wish to opt out of CTF, please send us an email at email@example.com. Any CTF rewards / points accrued till then will lapse.
||CTF Rewards and Points balance, and other details, can be checked online or at any Sportsmans Warehouse store. For checking the balance online, please go to MY ACCOUNT page after logging in, and look under the Reward Points menu.
||CTF Points have a validity of 12 months, after which they expire if not converted to Reward Credits. Currently 250 Reward Points equal Reward Credits worth $10.
|| CTF Reward Credits, if and when issued, have a validity period of 4 months, unless a further reward is achieved within the 4 month period without having spent the first reward. These thresholds limits are at the sole discretion of Sportsmans Warehouse, and may change from time to time.
||CTF Points will be earned on the purchase of a Sportsmans Warehouse gift card, but cannot be redeemed to buy a Sportsmans Warehouse gift card. CTF points will not be earned while redeeming Sportsmans Warehouse gift cards for payment for Eligible Purchases. No points will be earned for that portion of a sale paid for using CTF Reward Credits.
||CTF Reward Credits are redeemable by presenting a valid identity proof (Driver License / ID Card / Passport / CTF Membership Key Tag / Unique and Valid email address) at any participating Sportsmans Warehouse store, or by logging in on our website to make a purchase online.
||CTF Reward Credits can only be redeemed for goods and services sold at participating Sportsmans Warehouse stores in Australia or at www.sw.com.au , or at other nominated CTF partners.
|| No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the face value of the CTF Reward Credits you redeem.
||CTF Reward Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
||Refunds will only be provided for goods and services purchased using a Sportsmans Warehouse CTF Card in accordance with Sportsmans Warehouse refunds and returns policy. In the event of a refund, any CTF Points earned for the original purchase will be deducted from the CTF account, and if purchased using redeemed CTF Reward Credits in partial or full payment, CTF Reward Credits will not be refunded.
||Your membership details are personal information for the purpose of the Privacy Act.
||Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the CTF Rewards program and by the Sportsmans Warehouse Group of companies and its franchise owners for marketing and promotion.
||Sportsmans Warehouse may provide personal information to outside organisations who are contracted by the Sportsmans Warehouse Group of companies to carry out advisory, administrative analytical or technical research functions for Sportsmans Warehouse, but not for marketing purposes.
||Your Sportsmans Warehouse Online password must not be disclosed to any other person.
||Sportsmans Warehouse reserves the right to suspend or terminate the CTF at any time by providing not less than 90 days’ notice to members.
||Membership in the CTF Program may be terminated immediately by Sportsmans Warehouse if Sportsmans Warehouse has reasonable grounds to suspect that a CTF member has shop-lifted or defrauded Sportsmans Warehouse or the CTF in any way.
||Sportsmans Warehouse may terminate any membership of the CTF without notice, if the relevant member fails to comply with these membership Terms and Conditions, engages in misleading or deceptive conduct in connection with the CTF; or the member does not use his or her membership card for a period of 12 months, or dies or becomes bankrupt
||A member may terminate his or her membership in the CTF at any time by giving written notice to Sportsmans Warehouse.
||All CTF cards, virtual or otherwise, remain the property of Sportsmans Warehouse.
||Sportsmans Warehouse may appoint franchise owners of any participating Sportsmans Warehouse store to exercise any discretion conferred on Sportsmans Warehouse under these Terms and Conditions.
||Sportsmans Warehouse is not responsible for stolen or lost CTF Membership Key Tags / email addresses / passwords.
|| To the extent permitted by law, any liability that Sportsmans Warehouse may have to a member relating in any way to the CTF whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is limited:
|| in the case of any claim relating to points, to crediting the relevant number of points to the member’s account; and
||in any other case, to a maximum of $.01 for each point in the member’s account at the time the liability arose.
||All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied, and whether arising under statute or otherwise, are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
||Sportsmans Warehouse may make any changes at any time in its absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions. Sportsmans Warehouse will endeavour to provide at least 7 days’ notice of any such changes.
||Where Sportsmans Warehouse is required to give notice under these Terms and Conditions, notice will be given by direct emails only.
||If you have any questions in relation to the CTF please contact your nearest participating Sportsmans Warehouse Store in Australia, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Please visit here for sponsorship details, fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Careers at Sportsmans Warehouse
1. Please visit our career page .
New supplier / provider
1. Please complete our new supplier/provider registration form and we will get in touch with you.
Teamwear & Corporate Sales
1. What products can I order through Teamwear and Corporate Sales?
You can order apparel – off-the-shelf design or custom, sublimated or cut & sew – for sports teams, fitness activities such as charity runs and walks, corporate wear and for end-of-school social events. Click here to go to Teamwear.
You can also order bulk quantities in equipment for clubs, schools, associations, government bodies and social teams. Click here to see equipment items.