Sportsmans Warehouse Chase the feeling (CTF) Rewards Program is operated by Sportsmans Warehouse. The only mode of communication with the customers shall be emails, and hence customers must consent to share, and validate, their email address to be eligible to become CTF Members. To identify themselves in-store, Members of CTF may either opt for the barcoded Key Tags (Card), which will only be supplied in our physical stores and not for online registrations, or identify themselves through their unique and validated email address.
Each member of the Sportsmans Warehouse CTF Rewards Program is bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1) Each application for membership of the CTF is subject to acceptance by Sportsmans Warehouse in its absolute discretion
2) CTF membership is only activated on receipt, by Sportsmans Warehouse, of a fully completed and signed application form, or by valid registration accepted through Sportsmans Warehouse Online https://www.sw.com.au/ctf
3) Only individuals can apply for CTF membership. Associations, Clubs, Corporations, Government Bodies, High Schools, Primary Schools, Universities, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the CTF
4) A CTF member may only hold one CTF Card. CTF membership and cards cannot be held jointly. Unique, and valid, email address is a must for CTF membership
5) Employees of Sportsmans Warehouse, or of any participating Sportsmans Warehouse company or franchise store, or of Sportsmans Warehouse advertising agency are not eligible to participate in the CTF
6) There may be two types of Points: CTF Reward Points and CTF Points. CTF Reward Points are the points which may be issued by Sportsmans Warehouse at its absolute discretion. CTF Points will be earned for every whole dollar spent at a participating Sportsmans Warehouse store on Eligible Purchases. Currently, purchases made through Sportsmans Warehouse Online will not be eligible for CTF Points. Sportsmans Warehouse may also offer Bonus Points from time to time on terms set by Sportsmans Warehouse in its absolute discretion.
7) CTF Points will be earned with every Eligible Purchase made:
a) At any participating Sportsmans Warehouse store within Australia on presentation of a valid Member identification, such as either the Membership Key Tag or the unique and valid email address
b) At Sportsmans Warehouse Online, as and when that facility is available, and currently not available, against entry of unique and valid email address and password details
c) Subject to terms set by Sportsmans Warehouse from time to time in its absolute discretion.
8) The member must present in store either the Membership Key Tag, or the unique and valid email address, at the time of purchase for CTF Points to be earned. Points will accrue only after a sale is completed upon provision of an original receipt along-with either Membership Key Tag or the unique and valid email address to Sportsmans Warehouse for processing.
For online customers, the email address and password details need to be entered at Sportsmans Warehouse Online (as and when that facility is available, and currently not available).
9) CTF Points will be allocated to the CTF member account within 24 hours after each Eligible Purchase, subject to specific promotion terms and system availability
10) CTF Points cannot be transferred
11) Active CTF members may receive regular CTF communications by email showing CTF Points balance. It is a pre-requisite condition to have, and share with Sportsmans Warehouse, a unique and valid email address to receive Member communications. Should a Member unsubscribe from Sportsmans Warehouse email communications, it will be treated as Member’s decision to opt out of CTF and any CTF points accrued till then will lapse
12) CTF Points balance and other details can currently be checked at Sportsmans Warehouse participating stores. Capability is currently being built for Members to view that information Online
13) CTF Reward Dollars, if and when issued, have a validity period of only four months, unless a further reward is achieved without having spent the first reward. CTF Points have a spend threshold of $250, or Twelve months, after which they expire. Members have to spend at-least $250 in a year to qualify for CTF Reward Dollars, and have a period of four months to redeem the issued Reward Dollars. These thresholds limits are at the sole discretion of Sportsmans Warehouse Management, and may change from time to time
14) CTF Points will be earned on the purchase of a Sportsmans Warehouse gift card, but cannot be redeemed to buy a Sportsmans Warehouse gift card. CTF points will not be earned while redeeming Sportsmans Warehouse gift cards for payment for Eligible Purchases. No points will be earned for that portion of a sale paid for using CTF Points
15) CTF Points can only be redeemed with a minimum of $250 spend. CTF points per $ spent could vary from time to time, and the decision shall rest solely at the discretion of the Management
16) CTF Points are redeemable by presenting a valid identity proof (Driver License / ID Card / Passport / CTF Membership Key Tag / Unique and Valid email address) at any participating Sportsmans Warehouse store, or present the CTF login address and password to make a purchase online. Redemption of CTF points is currently not available online
17) CTF Points can only be redeemed for goods and services sold at participating Sportsmans Warehouse stores in Australia or at www.sw.com.au , or at other nominated CTF partners.
18) No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the face value of the CTF Points you redeem
19) CTF Points cannot be redeemed for cash
20) Refunds will only be provided for goods and services purchased using a Sportsmans Warehouse CTF Card in accordance with Sportsmans Warehouse refunds and returns policy. In the event of a refund, any CTF Points earned for the original purchase will be deducted from the CTF account, and if purchased using redeemed CTF Points in partial or full payment, CTF Points will not be refunded.
21) Your membership details are personal information for the purpose of the Privacy Act
22) Personal information will only be used for the purpose of the CTF and by the Sportsmans Warehouse Group of companies and its franchise owners for marketing and promotion
23) Sportsmans Warehouse may provide personal information to outside organisations who are contracted by the Sportsmans Warehouse Group of companies to carry out advisory, administrative or research functions for Sportsmans Warehouse
24) Your Sportsmans Warehouse Online password must not be disclosed to any other person
25) Sportsmans Warehouse reserves the right to suspend or terminate the CTF at any time by providing not less than 90 days’ notice to members
26) Membership in the CTF Program may be terminated immediately by Sportsmans Warehouse if Sportsmans Warehouse has reasonable grounds to suspect that a CTF member has shop-lifted or defrauded Sportsmans Warehouse or the CTF in any way
27) Sportsmans Warehouse may terminate any membership of the CTF without notice, if the relevant member fails to comply with these membership Terms and Conditions, engages in misleading or deceptive conduct in connection with the CTF; or the member does not use his or her membership card for a period of 12 months, or dies or becomes bankrupt
28) A member may terminate his or her membership in the CTF at any time by giving written notice to Sportsmans Warehouse
29) All CTF cards, virtual or otherwise, remain the property of Sportsmans Warehouse
30) Sportsmans Warehouse may appoint franchise owners of any participating Sportsmans Warehouse store to exercise any discretion conferred on Sportsmans Warehouse under these Terms and Conditions
31) Sportsmans Warehouse is not responsible for stolen or lost CTF Membership Key Tags / email addresses / passwords
32) To the extent permitted by law, any liability that Sportsmans Warehouse may have to a member relating in any way to the CTF whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is limited:
a) in the case of any claim relating to points, to crediting the relevant number of points to the member’s account; and
b) in any other case, to a maximum of $.01 for each point in the member’s account at the time the liability arose.
33) All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied, and whether arising under statute or otherwise, are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law
34) Sportsmans Warehouse may make any changes at any time in its absolute discretion, to these Terms and Conditions. Sportsmans Warehouse will endeavour to provide at least 7 days’ notice of any such changes
35) Where Sportsmans Warehouse is required to give notice under these Terms and Conditions, notice will be given by direct emails only
If you have any questions in relation to the CTF please contact your nearest participating Sportsmans Warehouse Store in Australia, or contact CTF@sw.com.au